Breathable Mesh Cot Liner - 4 Sides
- Helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between cot slats
- Made of lightweight, breathe-through 100% polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow
- Independently tested for safety, our top priority
- Smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cot
- Includes 1 long panel (11”H x 111” L) and 1 short panel (11” H x 82” L)
- Easy Care: For best results, machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging. Wash separately or with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- Contains no harmful chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde
- Remove when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first
A study was performed to provide data to help assess the suffocation hazard posed by the Breathable Mesh Cot Liner. Evaluation by a world-leader in safety consultation and evaluation at the highest level available for suffocation and hazard design analysis.
Breathable Baby products were tested in categories of: Foreseeable Use, Physical/Mechanical choking/aspiration, Strangulation, Suffocation, Entrapment, and Biological.
- The breathable mesh fabric allows maximum airflow, ventilation, safety & comfort
- The breathable mesh fabric allows thermal components to work by air circulating around babies skin and move excess heat & moisture.
- The Cushiony-padded mesh gives extra protection without losing breathability.
- Mesh air-pockets in fabric reduce the risk of suffocation.
- The breathable mesh fabric underwent a wet and dry suffocation analysis
- The breathable mesh is more breathable than other like products in the market, making them safer for babies.